Beauty/Makeup/tutorial

BACK TO SCHOOL : MAKEUP ESSENTIALS

15:18



اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Hi beauties,

I was thinking to make a video on Back to School : Makeup Essentials because its kinda hard to be a girl who is in love with makeup like me!


In my old school i wasn't be able to apply any makeup even lipbalm! It sucks i know, Once i apply Labello in Strawberry flavor, the teacher was like "why are you wearing lipstick?!!" and I was be like "No, Its a Labello in Strawberry flavor " and my teacher keep shouting like she is right, sometimes we need to moisturize our lips especially in winter season, my lips get super duper dry and my cheeks area dry too. And my teacher told to wash off my lips. So, yeah I went to the toilet and wash it off!

And I change my school, into like cool one I can tell because we can wear Lipstick, full face Makeup, Bracelet, Rings etc. Its super duper cool! I know, not like my old school.


Okay, So I guess lets go ahead to the main topic!

Sorry for the low quality ( I must apology )
So, I will just link them down below so it will bring you directly to my channel. 
And please Subscribe & follow me on twitter, Instagram whatever. I will link them down below too.

And its there in the side of the page by Social Media Icons.
Ooh yeah I forgot to mentioned "Apply high light" YES!! Apply highlight on both of you cheek bone to look GLOW and FRESH in the early morning. But not over highlight. Apply a little on your cheek bones, bridge of your Nose and chin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

.

.